Please read all of the following registration procedure rules:
1) Completely fill out the application. Make sure you check the correct term and date.
2) Insert the application and a deposit check for $100 per child per term in a regular sized envelope with the following address:
Crenshaw Athletic Club - 2020 Summer All Day Camp Registration,
5000 Fairview Drive, Austin, Texas 78731
3) DO NOT MAIL ANY EARLIER THAN MARCH 2nd. If your application is post- marked prior to March 2, it will be held until March 6 for processing.
4) Stamped, First Class Mail ONLY. NO METERED MAIL or SPECIAL DELIVERY.
5) Camp applications will be processed in the order they arrive in the mail. As in the past, we will need to balance the camps with an equal number of boys and girls.
6) Crenshaws will begin notifying everyone Mid-March as to whether or not their application was accepted. Please wait to be contacted.
7) Beginning at 6:00 a.m. on March 6 we will accept on-line, walk-in, or phone applications for any remaining openings in our Summer Programs. The applications will be processed after the mail received on the 6th.
8) The balance of your child’s tuition will be due in full 15 days prior to the start date. You will get a email bill about 30 days prior to camp. Failure to pay your balance on time will mean the forfeiture of your child’s place in camp.
9) We use our waiting list a great deal during the summer. Anyone who does not get into camp will have the opportunity to join the waiting list at no charge. Please be aware if your child does not get into the program and term that you desire, your must let us know if you want him/her placed on the wait list. Children are not automatically placed on the wait list.
10) If your child is accepted into our summer camp, your deposit is completely NON- REFUNDABLE AND NON -TRANSFERABLE.
11) If your child does not get into one of our summer camps, any deposit will be returned in full.
12) Should Independence Day (July 4) fall on a weekday, Crenshaws will be closed.